Image of Whiskey Sipper

more products

Image of Fuck This / Fuck That Image of fuuuuuuck Image of Short Mug Image of Tall Mug / Stein

Whiskey Sipper


What's this kind of cup called? It's great for a little cup of tea or some hard alcohol or a little cocktail--anything you want to sip! Or maybe you want to whisk up a little salad dressing (do not sip) or a snack. You're creative, you'll find all kinds of things to do with it! Approximately 3" tall and also 3" wide, how about that?